Dental implants in Durham, NC with Dr. Michael Richter provide unparalleled solutions for patients with one or more missing teeth. A tooth implant procedure delivers the natural look, dependability, comfort, and health benefits you want and cannot be matched by any other tooth replacement option available today.
What a Tooth Implant Can do for You
- Permanent, natural looking teeth
- Increased self-esteem and improved quality of life
- Stellar stability, function, and comfort
- Freedom to bite down and chew any type of food
- Preserve bone density and facial structure
Change Your Life with a Tooth Implant Procedure
If you are tired of hiding your smile, avoiding certain foods, or living with the hassles of removable dental appliances, a tooth implant procedure with Dr. Richter can change that and more.
Dental Implants in Three Parts
Dental implants have three connecting parts and together these components make a natural looking, durable tooth implant that can last for decades with good oral hygiene. The parts of a dental implant include:
- A titanium post, similar to a screw, that resists decay and integrates easily with jaw bone
- A middle component called an abutment, which protrudes through the gum line
- The implant crown, which is affixed to the abutment
People who have a dental implant procedure consistently report having increased self-confidence, improved oral health, and no more of the stress and worry associated with wearing dental bridges and dentures. Dental implants are virtually identical to how real teeth appear and they function just as well. Plus, dental implants help put an end to bone loss because the tooth implant post is designed to mimic a natural tooth root. Once it is implanted in the jaw, it begins a process of osseointegration, which means it melds right into the bone much in the same way as real tooth roots. This is why dental implants are permanent and so highly functional, allowing you to speak, bite, and chew with confidence.
Dental implants in Durham, NC with Dr. Richter can significantly change your life. To get started, call now for your private tooth implant consultation.