If you have missing teeth and bone loss, you can still enjoy the benefits of dental implants with implant supported dentures in Durham, NC from Dr. Michael Richter. All-on-4™ denture implants are an affordable, more dependable, and healthier solution to traditional dentures – and they are made exclusively for patients with low bone density.
All-on-4™ Denture Implants
- Stabilize dentures without any clips, wires, or adhesive
- No more embarrassing slipping and clicking
- No more food restrictions
- Stop further bone loss and maintain muscular structure in the face
Improve Your Quality of Life with All-On-4™ Denture Implants
Anyone with missing teeth can enjoy improved quality of life and better oral health with dental implants – even patients with low bone density. All-on-4™ dental implants are engineered specifically for patients whose jaw bone falls short on the amount of density or volume necessary to support traditional implants. With denture implants, a customized denture is anchored to the jaw using four dental implants strategically placed in areas where bone is still healthy enough to accommodate them. Bone grafting is rarely needed and the result – which can be enjoyed after just one office visit – is a set of teeth that not only stays put but functions drastically better than conventional dentures. Implants also support the bone and help to keep it from further deterioration. All-on-4™ has a 98.5 percent success rate and will typically last a decade or more.
The All-on-4™ Denture Implant Procedure in Six Steps
- Bone density examination
- Identifying areas where denture implants will go
- Numbing the mouth and installing the implants in the designated areas
- Attaching a temporary, functional denture
- Osseointegration – allowing the denture implants to fuse with the jaw (three to six months)
- Replacing the temporary appliance with a new, permanent customized denture
All-on-4™ implant supported dentures in Durham, NC with Dr. Richter could be your solution to missing teeth. If you have low bone density, denture implants are an alternative to dentures worth considering. Call now to schedule your denture implant exam and consultation.